Hi there! My name is Rebecca, and I’d like to welcome you to Unexpectedly Domestic.
Whether you want to conquer your physical or mental clutter, learn how to achieve financial peace through better money management, or save time and money at the grocery store, you can find that and more here.
I cover a variety of topics that fall within 3 main categories:
Your Home, Your Finances, and Your Happiness
Here are the most popular posts within each category. Feel free to click on any you’d like to read!
Easy Meal Ideas:
Grocery Shopping (& Saving) Tips:
Decluttering & Organizing:
Home Decor Ideas:
Money Management Tips:
Money Saving Tips:
Productivity & Happiness:
Beauty & Health:
- How to Create a Christmas Budget (and actually stick to it!)
- 21 Ways to Earn Extra Money for the Holidays
- How to Throw a Fabulous Holiday Party on a Budget
- Learn How to Be a Better Gift Giver With These 15 Easy Tricks
- 51 Cheap Gift Ideas Under $10 (that people will actually want!)
- 80 Super Unique Christmas Traditions to Try This Year
While you’re here, be sure to check out UD’s Printables Shop for beautiful home or office decor!
How to stay connected:
If you’d like to know a little more about me, you can check out my About Page here.
If you have a question about a specific post, you can leave on a comment on that post. I read and respond to all comments.
If you want to keep in touch, feel free to email me at rebecca[at]unexpectedlydomestic.com, or fill out the form on my Contact Me page.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!