Healthy crockpot meals on a budget! Very cheap slow cooker recipes that are also easy AND healthy!
When it comes to making easy dinners, the slow cooker is your best friend!
Just toss the ingredients in your crockpot, and let it do the cooking for you.
I thought I’d put together a list of healthy crockpot meals you can make on a budget.
These super easy slow cooker recipes are an inexpensive way to feed a crowd. Or a simple way to meal prep for a week.
You can make a batch on Sunday, and eat it for lunch throughout the week. Or cook it once and have several dinners ready to go on busy nights.
Such a budget friendly way to cook and eat!
(If you don’t like to eat the same thing over and over, they’re also perfect to freeze for a future meal.)
This list includes healthy soups and stews, chicken crockpot meals, inexpensive vegetarian recipes, plus a few dinners with ground beef or pork.
Definitely something for everyone. Let’s check ‘em out!
You May Also Like:
- 40+ Dirt Cheap Meals to Make When You’re on a Budget
- 10 Easy Cheap Meals that ANYONE Can Make
- 61 Easy & Delicious Slow Cooker Soups
This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure policy here.
Healthy Crockpot Meals on a Budget
Ready to make some easy healthy crockpot meals?
I hope this list of budget friendly slow cooker recipes has inspired you to try these easy, healthy dinners.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated.
Which one will you make first?
Be sure to also check out:
- How to Meal Prep for the Week: 10 Healthy & Super Easy Ideas
- 30 Delicious Ways to Use a Pound of Ground Beef
- 13 Surprising Things You Can Make in an Air Fryer
- 35 Super Easy & Cheap 4 Ingredient Chicken Recipes