Hi there! I’m Rebecca, the voice behind Unexpectedly Domestic. I enjoy the simple things in life – a walk through the woods, a cozy blanket, a tasty meal, or a good book. When I got married 10 years ago, I was truly clueless in the realm of homemaking. But after years of struggling to figure out the best way to manage our home and finances, I learned to implement some systems to keep our lives running more efficiently. I’d love to share my simple strategies for a happier and more productive you.
Here at Unexpectedly Domestic, I hope to inspire you to:
- Conquer the physical clutter that prevents your home from ever looking clean
- Manage the mental clutter that slows your productivity and clogs your soul
- Live within (or below) your means in order to achieve financial peace
- Save money and time at the grocery store and prepare simple meals
- Take good care of yourself, your family, and your home
Are you struggling to manage certain areas of your life? Or just want to say hello? Shoot me an email at rebecca[at]unexpectedlydomestic.com. My inbox is always open and I’d love to hear from you!