Ah, the beauty of the slow cooker…
Just dump the ingredients in, and come home to a delicious, already cooked meal, making your house smell amazing.
Since soup is always a crowd favorite, I thought I’d put together a list of the most delicious slow cooker soup recipes.
Your slow cooker is actually awesome to use year-round. It will keep your kitchen cool in the spring and summer, and provide that soul-nourishing goodness you need in the fall and winter.
So if you’re in the mood for some tasty comfort food, (or just love the ease of using your slow cooker) you need these simple crockpot soups!
This list has an incredible variety, including the best chicken, beef, sausage, vegetable, and potato soups. Many with a unique twist.
Several of them are even vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free. There’s truly something for everyone!
You May Also Like:
- 31 Cheap & Easy Freezer Meals to Make Dinnertime a Breeze
- The Easiest Way to Meal Plan (for people who hate meal planning)
- 40+ Dirt Cheap Meals to Make When You’re on a Budget
- 25 Side Dishes You Can Make in Your Crockpot
- NEW! 7 Brilliant Ways to Organize Your Recipes (so you can actually find them!)
This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure policy here.
63 Delicious & Simple Crock Pot Soups
- 30 Delicious Ways to Use a Pound of Ground Beef
- 51 Easy Sheet Pan Dinners – quick and tasty suppers for busy weeknights!
- 37 Best Ground Beef Casseroles – comfort food galore!
- Genius Uses for Leftover Ham: 59 Delicious Ham Recipes
- 10 Easy and Cheap Meal ANYONE Can Make
- 5 Easy Meal Planning Strategies for Beginners
- How to Use a Master Grocery List (to save your time and sanity!)
See how many healthy and simple crockpot soups there are?
Next time you need to nourish your soul with some delicious comfort food, try one of these easy slow cooker soup recipes!
Be sure to also check out