You must try these slow cooker side dishes for Thanksgiving this year! They’re hearty and comforting side dishes – all made right in your crockpot!
When it comes to making Thanksgiving dinner for a crowd, the slow cooker is your best friend!
Toss the ingredients in, and let your crockpot do all the work. This frees up valuable space in your oven, and is a totally hands-free way to cook.
After all, anything you can make ahead of time for Thanksgiving is a total sanity saver!
And we all know that anything out of a slow cooker…just tastes like comfort food.
Your guests are sure to love these hearty crockpot Thanksgiving dinner sides. They’re also the perfect thing to take if you’re invited to a potluck style dinner for Thanksgiving this year.
You May Also Like:
- 45 Easy Leftover Turkey Recipes to Reinvent You Holiday Leftovers
- The BEST Thanksgiving Movies to Watch This Year
- 61 Easy Fall Desserts to Serve on Thanksgiving
This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure policy here.
15 Hearty Thanksgiving Slow Cooker Side Dishes
💡Pro-tip: Use these inside your slow cooker, and you won’t even have any clean-up to do!
Ready to try making Thanksgiving side dishes in the slow cooker?
You’ll really enjoy how much easier Thanksgiving is when you make some of the side dishes in the slow cooker!
Heck, you could even make an entire crockpot Thanksgiving dinner if you really wanted to!
Be sure to also check out:
- 25 of the Best Things to Stock Up on in November
- How to Create a Christmas Budget (and actually stick to it!)
- 19 Things You Can Do Now to Get Ready for Christmas Early