When it comes to Fall, what’s not to love?
The crisp air, plaid scarves, and crunchy leaves offer the promise of many cozy days to come.
The other best part of fall? The decor!
There’s just something about fall wreaths, garland, and pumpkin decorations that spark immediate happiness.
With that in mind, I’ve gathered a list of easy and lovely DIY fall wreaths that you can make yourself!
No need to spend a bundle at Pottery Barn. These tutorials walk you through exactly how to make a fall wreath to spruce up your front door.
You can bring it out year after year – or make a new one every autumn!
I hope these DIY fall wreath tutorials will give you inspiration to get crafty, and make your front porch look extra festive.
There are some really unique wreaths here, and I’m SO excited to share them with you!
Let’s dive in!
You May Also Like:
- 107 Ideas for your Fall Bucket List
- Cheap and Clever Ways to Change Your Home Decor for Every Season
- 22 of the Best Fall and Halloween Movies
- NEW! How to Make Your Home Smell Like FALL!
DIY Fall Wreath Tutorials
This felt flower wreath is easy to make and perfect for fall. Or you can change the color scheme and make one for any time of year. If you have a Cricut machine, you will love making this cheerful paper leaf wreath.
Felt Flower Wreath Tutorial for Fall (or any time of year)
How To Make A Paper Leaf Fall Wreath (With Cricut)
This felt flower wreath is easy to make and perfect for fall. Or you can change the color scheme and make one for any time of year.
If you have a Cricut machine, you will love making this cheerful paper leaf wreath.
The creativity and originality of these designs is so inspiring. No matter what your craftiness level, you can learn how to make a wreath when you follow these easy tutorials.
I hope you have all the Fall vibes now. Be sure to pin this on Pinterest to share with your fellow fall-loving friends!
Be sure to also check out:
- 19 Things You Can Do Now to Get Ready for Christmas Early
- The Best Halloween Songs for Your Halloween Party
- 55 Cheap and Easy Halloween Costume Ideas You Can Make From a Thrift Store
- Decorating for Fall on a Budget – 15 Beautiful Free Fall Printables!