Buying gifts on a budget can be a challenge. Whether your Christmas budget is less than you’d like it to be, or you just need a small gift for someone, I’ve got you covered! Here are over 50 gift ideas under $10!
These $10 gift ideas are great for coworkers, White Elephant gift exchanges, or when money is tight. I hope this list provides some inspiration for fun, creative, and cheap gift ideas.
Remember that it’s not how much you spend, but rather that it’s evident that you chose something with the gift recipient in mind. The thoughtfulness of a gift always means more than the money spent.
This is part of the Stress Free, Debt Free Holidays series.
You may also like:
- How to Create a Christmas Budget (and actually stick to it!)
- 21 Ways to Earn Extra Money for Christmas
- How to Throw a Fabulous Holiday Party on a Budget
- 5 Ways to Stay Sane This Holiday Season
This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure policy here.
51 Cheap Gift Ideas Under $10
4. Iphone camera lens – The perfect gift for the photo buff in your life, this lens attachment will help them take better photos with their cell phone.
10. Framed photo or photo album – Consider giving your loved one a framed photo of something meaningful, or fill a photo album with pictures they will love. Or give it blank and let them have fun filling it.
13. Homemade goodies – You can’t go wrong with giving baked goods, snack mixes, or cookie or soup mix in a jar.
15. Electronics organizer bag – An electronic organizer is a great gift for the tech, travel, or organizational buff.
22. Coupon for service or to spend time together – This gift could technically be free! Make a little ‘gift certificate’ for your loved one where you offer them a service like a home-cooked meal, back massage, house cleaning, etc. Get creative!
26. Gift card or cash – No one has ever been mad about receiving a gift card or cash. If it feels impersonal, give some dollar store candy or fuzzy socks with it.
28. Ornament – A meaningful Christmas ornament makes a nice gift and keepsake.
30. Custom or blank recipe book – If your loved one often admires your cooking or asks for your recipes, get a cute blank recipe book and fill it with the best ones. Or give it to them blank and they can fill it in with their favorite recipes.
31. Phone screen magnifier – A screen magnifier can help your gift recipient enjoy a bigger screen experience by magnifying their cell phone. They can watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, or YouTube without straining their eyes.
48. Avocado slicer – Know someone who loves making guacamole? This 3 in 1 avocado slicer tool also works as a splitter, pitter, and cutter. You could even throw in a guacamole seasoning packet to get them started.
There you have over 51 cheap gift ideas under $10! I hope this list gave you some inspiration for your holiday shopping this year.
You can stick to your budget and still give awesome gifts!
P.P.S Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Stress Free, Debt Free Holiday series!