Ah…spring! Most of us wait around impatiently for the cold, dark days of winter to pass, and the warmth, light, and color to return. If you want to make sure to take full advantage of the brand new season and enjoy spring more, check out this list of 70 fun things to do in the spring!
I even created a free spring bucket list printable that you can use to jot down what fun activities you want to do this year.
Hang the list on your refrigerator, or somewhere that will remind you to make time for the things you enjoy!
You May Also Like:
- 12 Ways to Enjoy Your Life More
- Twenty 30-Day Challenge Ideas That Will Improve Your Life
- How to Get Out of a Rut in Life: 21 Tips for Breaking Out of Your Funk
These spring activities are perfect for adults, families with kids, or couples to do on a date.
The idea is that since the seasons pass by us so quickly, it’s super important to be intentional about how we spend our time.
And many of them are actually free or very cheap!
You can have fun, new experiences no matter what your budget is!
This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure policy here.
Fun Things to Do in the Spring: 70 Ideas for Your Spring Bucket List
Outdoor activities to do in the spring:
1. Go for a walk in nature
2. Visit a farm
3. Look for baby birds
4. Plant some flowers or seeds
5. Start a vegetable or herb garden
6. Play outside like a kid – on a park swing, jump rope, or blow bubbles
7. Draw something with sidewalk chalk
8. Fly a kite
9. Stargaze at night
10. Have an outdoor photoshoot – either with your loved ones or of beautiful spring flowers and plants
11. Take a walk in the rain (bonus points for splashing in the puddles!)
12. Visit a farmer’s market
13. Go on a picnic
14. Get a group together and pick up litter somewhere that’s meaningful to you
15. Try geocaching
16. Hand wash your car
17. Feed the ducks
18. Visit a new park
19. Host a cookout – or just enjoy grilling for the first time this year
20. Go to the zoo
21. Take or plan a camping trip
22. Have a garage sale – declutter your house while making a little cash!
23. Go for a bike ride
24. Have a bonfire (with s’mores, of course!)
25. Go to a baseball game
26. Try kayaking or canoeing
27. Go horseback riding
28. Attend a carnival
29. Play an outdoor game like frisbee, tennis, or golf
30. Go fishing
31. Watch the sunrise or sunset
32. Look for a rainbow after the rain
33. Go on a nature scavenger hunt
34. Look for shapes in the clouds
35. Pick wildflowers
36. Hang a hummingbird feeder to enjoy all summer
37. Walk barefoot in the grass
38. Clean up the yard – you’ll feel so accomplished!
39. Plan or create a fairy garden
40. Dine al fresco
41. Pick strawberries
42. Visit a botanical garden
43. Go to a beach (it’s much less crowded in the off season!)
44. Hang up a windchime
45. Play mini golf
Fun Indoor Things to Do in the Spring (because sometimes it rains, y’all):
46. Make a bird feeder
47. Cook with spring veggies
49. Listen to Vivaldi’s “Spring”
50. Paint something – a picture, a room, a rock
51. Polish your nails or toes in a fun, spring color
52. Read a book that is set in the spring
53. Make an Easter basket for someone
54. Declutter something in your house
- Declutter Your Home Checklist: 135 Things to Get Rid of to Organize Your Home Fast
- 13 Decluttering Questions to Ask Yourself Instead of ‘Does This Spark Joy’
55. Do some spring cleaning
56. Have a game night
57. Buy a spring bouquet for your home
58. Volunteer somewhere that’s important to you
59. Dye Easter eggs
60. Bake spring-themed cookies or cupcakes
61. Plan your summer (or a last minute spring break) trip – I love using Airbnb to find a rental
62. Eat ice cream, either at home or your favorite ice cream shop
63. Plan the yard and landscaping changes you want to make this year
64. Make your summer bucket list
65. Host or go to an Easter egg hunt
66. Make fresh fruit smoothies
67. Open your windows and let in the fresh air
68. Wear something pastel
69. Try a different hairstyle
70. Play an April Fool’s Day prank on someone
Wrapping it up
I hope this list of fun spring activities gave you some ideas for your own spring bucket list!
Don’t forget to download the printable spring bucket list template using the form below, and make a list of everything you want to do.
The bucket list templates are all available in my Vault of Awesome Freebies, along with tons of other free printables. Sign up below for instant access!
You May Also Like:
- Summer Bucket List: 120 Free and Cheap Summer Activities
- 107 Ideas for your Fall Bucket List
- Winter Bucket List: 75 Ideas to Help You Enjoy the Season More
How do you enjoy spring?