The Complete List of Aldi Organic Products
A complete Aldi organic food list! These Aldi organic products will help you eat healthy, even on a tight budget!
If you’re under the impression that Aldi is just filled with processed, unhealthy foods, prepare yourself to be pleasantly surprised. They’ve been working hard to continuously add more fresh ingredients, including many organic items!
Check out the list below of what to buy organic at Aldi, so you can keep your grocery bill low while eating healthy on a budget.
One of the best things about Aldi is that they’re always working hard to improve.
Last year they announced a $5 billion expansion, which involves remodeling current stores, and adding 700 new stores by the end of 2022. They plan to increase their fresh food selection by 40%.
In case you aren’t aware, Aldi is a sister company to Trader Joe’s. In the same way, they offer mainly their own private label items.
Here are some of the ways Aldi has worked to improve their offerings recently:
- Expanded their line of Simply Nature items, which are non-GMO and free of over 125 ingredients, including artificial flavors, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, nitrates and many more.
- Launched their Never Any brand of meat, which has no antibiotics, animal by-products, or added hormones or steroids.
- Introduced the Earth Grown line of vegetarian and vegan products.
- Started offering some brand name favorites such as Bolthouse Farms juices and GT’s Synergy kombucha.
- Continued to expand their LiveGFree line of gluten free products
In addition, Aldi has expanded their ready to eat fresh products, such as sliced mango and premade salads.
They also continue to add specialty items, such as artisan cheeses and fair trade coffee. There are even 4 kinds of olive oil!
Let’s dive in some of the awesome organic products Aldi now offers.
Note: These are the products available at my local Aldi store. Each store may differ slightly in their selection of organic products.
You May Also Like:
- The 70 Best Things to Buy at Aldi
- 40+ Dirt Cheap Meals to Make When You’re on a Budget
- How to Get Started Meal Planning Today: 10 Super Easy Tricks
Best Organic Products at Aldi
- Grape tomatoes
- Baby carrots
- Spring Mix
- Baby kale
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter
- Canned black, kidney, and pinto beans
- Diced canned tomatoes
- Canned tomato sauce
- Granola (various flavors)
- Instant oatmeal (various flavors)
- Wildflower honey
- Light agave nectar
- Brown rice
- Assorted spices, including cayenne, garlic, oregano, thyme, and basil
- Bone broth
- Assorted canned soups
- Chicken, beef, and vegetable broth
- Various boxed macaroni and cheese
- Cane sugar
- Light brown sugar
- Jarred pasta sauces
- Various granola bars
- Assorted kinds of organic bread, including Seedtastic and Honey Oat
- Organic coffee cups
- Apple juice
Dairy & Meat:
- USDA Organic milk
- Sliced cheese
- Yogurt (vanilla and plain)
- Grass Fed ground beef
- Yellow corn tortilla chips
- Multi-grain tortilla chips
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Mild, medium, and hot salsa
- Non-GMO Fruit squeezes for kids (various flavors)
- Rice cakes
I hope this list helps you decide what to buy organic at Aldi. Compared to a store like Whole Foods, the prices are at least 30-40% less on organic items at Aldi.
A few quick tips
If you’ve never shopped at Aldi, there are a few things you need to know!
Bring a quarter so you can “rent” a grocery cart. Return it at the end to get your quarter back.
Bring your own shopping bags, or something else to put your groceries in. I use this reusable shopping basket. It holds a ton! (Don’t worry, you can buy their bags for 10 cents if you forget yours.)
Oh, and plan to bag the groceries yourself.
Why is Aldi food so cheap?
Part of the reason Aldi can keep prices is low is because of their low overhead. By not having to supply free bags, or pay someone to gather carts, they can have fewer employees.
They do pay their employees well, however, and make a point of having a more sustainable approach than many other grocery stores.
One last awesome perk of shopping at Aldi is that you can get in and out very quickly! The store is small, and if there’s more than 2 people in line, they’ll open another register so you don’t have to wait too long.
The truth about Aldi food is that most of it is very good. I have enjoyed almost everything I’ve ever bought there!
I hope this Aldi organic food list helped you realize all the healthy options available to you…at a very affordable food market!
If you know of other Aldi organic products that I’ve missed, please let me know so I can add it to the list!
You May Also Like: