With only about five minutes of prep, this 5 ingredient crockpot creamy chicken pasta is not only easy to make, but it’s packed with flavor and comfort food goodness.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz box bow tie pasta
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and add chicken breasts. Sprinkle packed of Italian salad dressing mix over chicken. Dump can of soup over chicken and set cream cheese on top.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Make pasta according to package directions.
- Shred chicken with two forks. Add cooked pasta to slow cooker and stir everything together well.