These baby back ribs practically fall off the bone thanks to your slow cooker, and are so simple to make. Ribs aren’t just for summer grilling any more!
- 3 lbs baby back ribs, trimmed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (18 oz) bottle barbecue sauce
- Season ribs with salt and pepper
- Pour 1/2 cup water into the slow cooker, then add ribs. Scatter onion and garlic over top. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- When the ribs are almost finished, preheat the over to 375 degrees F.
- Transfer the ribs from the slow cooker to a baking sheet, discarding onion and garlic. Coat ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Bake ribs in preheated oven until sauce carmelizes and sticks to meat, approximately 10-15 minutes.