This delicious breakfast casserole is a delicious medley of biscuits, cheese, eggs, and sausage, and takes only minutes to prep. It’s perfect for a weekend or holiday morning, or a comforting breakfast-for-dinner meal.
- 1 (16.3 oz) can Grands! Biscuits (8 count)
- 1 (8 oz) package Jimmy Dean precooked sausage crumbles (or 1 cup crumbled cooked sausage)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Line bottom of greased 9x13 baking dish with biscuit dough, firmly pressing together to form a bottom crust.
- Sprinkle sausage and cheeses evenly over crust
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well blended. Pour over sausage and cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until middle is set and does not jiggle. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve warm.
To make ahead, prepare casserole through Step 4, then cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. Uncover and bake, adding a few additional minutes of baking time.