This quick, 5 ingredient chicken sheet pan dinner is packed with bright flavor, thanks to basil, grape tomatoes, slices of fresh mozzarella, and balsamic vinegar glaze.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 package basil leaves, torn
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegar glaze to drizzle
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken in center of baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, and top with sliced mozzarella.
- Sprinkle grape tomatoes and torn basil evenly over sheet pan and chicken.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken breast, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F and tomatoes are blistered.
- Serve chicken topped with tomatoes and basil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.