- 16 oz package of prepared pulled pork (ie. Jack Daniels or Curly's)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 large red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Optional: salsa, guacamole, extra BBQ sauce for dipping
- Toss pulled pork and chopped bell pepper with BBQ sauce
- Preheat a large non-stick skillet to medium heat and add one tortilla. Top half the tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 of pulled pork mixture, then additional 1/4 cupe cheese.
- Fold empty half of tortilla over, and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, flipping once, until exterior is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas
- Serve warm with optional dipping sauces
You can also bake quesadillas in the oven at 425 degrees F for 7 minutes per side. Lightly brush baking sheet or tortillas with oil so they don't get too crispy.