Super easy homemade Valentine’s Day treats! Most of these fun and festive treats are no-bake, and come together with just a few ingredients. Try these Valentine’s treats for work, or send them with your kids for their school parties.
In need of some last-minute Valentine’s treats to make for a party or gathering?
Here are some very easy snacks and desserts that anyone can make!
Even if you’re ‘not a baker,’ you can totally make these simple treats.
All the ingredients are easy to find at your grocery store or craft store. Each recipe only uses a few ingredients!
These treats would be a fun Valentine’s activity to make with your kids or grandkids.
They’ll love handing them out to their friends at school!
Okay, let’s check out these easy, festive treats!
You May Also Like:
- Cheap and Clever Ways to Change Your Home Decor for Every Season
- 75 Fun Things to Do in the Winter
- Unique Gift Ideas Under $25
Which easy Valentine treats will you try?
I love how simple these recipes are!
Whether you want an easy activity to do with the kids, or just need something quick to bring to the office, give one of these easy homemade Valentine’s treats a try!
Happy Valentine’ Day!
Be sure to also check out:
- Fun Things to Do in the Spring: 70 Ideas for Your Spring Bucket List
- 15 Lists to Make to Organize Your Life
- How to Make Your Bedroom Cozy: 19 Easy Tricks