Cute Christmas themed appetizers! These easy holiday appetizers and finger foods are perfect for a crowd!
You know it. I know it. Everybody loves an appetizer!
One of the best aspects of any good party are the finger foods. Dips, spreads, and trays of all kinds of delicious goodness are where everyone likes to gather.
Maybe you’re hosting a holiday meal or party this year. Or want to bring something tasty to a gathering you’re invited to.
Either way, you’re probably looking for some delicious and easy Christmas appetizers!
Here are 25 easy holiday appetizers for a crowd of any size. They include cute Christmas themed appetizers (in the shape of trees and wreaths).
Plus fancier ideas for a more glam-style party.
Many of these are actually make ahead Christmas appetizers that can be prepped in advance. Then just throw them into the oven or Crock Pot before your event!
Ok, let’s dive into these delicious and easy holiday appetizer ideas!
You May Also Like:
- 31 Delicious Cream Cheese Dips
- 25 of the Best Dollar Store Party Supplies
- How to Throw a Fabulous Holiday Party on a Budget
- How to Make Your House Smell Like Christmas
- 57 Unique Secret Santa Gift Ideas Under $25
- How to Clean Your House Really Fast (before guests arrive!)
Ready to make some easy Christmas appetizers?
I hope this list of Christmas themed appetizers has given you some inspiration for ideas to serve at (or bring to) your next holiday party!
Your guests will love how festive the food table looks. And how delicious it tastes!
Which one will you make first?
Be sure to also check out:
- 80 Super Unique Christmas Traditions to Try This Year
- 21 Ways to Earn Extra Money for the Holidays
- Learn How to Be a Better Gift Giver With These 15 Easy Tricks
- 12 Days of Christmas Self Care – How to Take Care of Yourself During the Holidays