Be sure to grab this free printable Christmas card tracker! It makes it SO easy to organize all your Christmas card details!
Welcome to Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas Printables!
Today I’m sharing a Christmas card tracker!
It’s an awesome resource where you can list who you want to send holiday cards to, their address, and whether you’ve sent it yet.
Plus you can check off if they sent one to you!
You’ll LOVE feeling organized this way, and you can save this year’s card tracker (maybe in with your Christmas decor) to easily remember all the details for next year.
Printable Christmas Card Tracker
Click on the image below to get the Christmas card tracker template. It’ll open a printable pdf that you can use right away!
I really hope this free printable Christmas card tracker makes sending your holiday cards easier this year! Cheers to being organized!
You May Also Like:
- 12 Days of Christmas Self Care – How to Take Care of Yourself During the Holidays
- 15 Lists to Make to Organize Your Life
- 5 Ways to Stay Sane During the Holiday Season
👉👉👉 Want to REALLY be a Christmas Organization Rockstar? Grab my Christmas Simplified Planner Bundle! It walks you through every step of holiday prep.
🎄 Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas Printables HERE!
Be sure to check out these other helpful holiday posts:
- 19 Things You Can Do Now to Get Ready for Christmas Early
- How to Make Your House Smell Like Christmas
- 15 Things to Declutter Before the Holidays