Free Christmas Budget Worksheet! Keep track of what you’re spending with this printable budget planner pdf!
Welcome to Day 1 of the 12 Days of Free Christmas Printables!
Today I’m sharing a Christmas Budget Worksheet!
How much should my Christmas Budget be?
The truth is, your Christmas budget should be capped at what you can reasonably afford. Choose any amount that won’t negatively impact your ability to pay your other bills.
A good rule of thumb is 1% of your total yearly income. So if you make $50,000 a year, your Christmas budget would be $500.
How do I make a Christmas Budget?
1. Take the amount you decided you could afford to spend (or 1% of your income).
2. Divide it up among your different holiday expenses.
Common Christmas expenses include:
- Stocking stuffers
- Festive outfits
- Gift wrap supplies
- Charitable contributions
3. Keep track of every time you spend money, so that you don’t go over-budget.
I have an entire post dedicated to How to Create (and stick to) a Christmas Budget HERE! (It has LOTS of good tips!)
How do I make Christmas special on a budget?
There are lots of different free and low-cost ways to make Christmas special on a tight budget.
Most holiday traditions hardly cost any money at all!
Check out my post of 80 Unique and Creative Holiday Traditions! Most of them are completely free!
Free Christmas Budget Worksheet
To download your free printable Christmas Budget Worksheet, just click the image below!
It doubles as a spending tracker too!
I really hope that this free Christmas budget worksheet really helps you keep track of your holiday expenses this year.
Don’t go into January with holiday debt!
🎄 Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas Printables HERE!
Be sure to also check out:
- 51 Cheap Gift Ideas Under $10 (that people will actually want!)
- 19 Things You Can Do NOW to Get Ready for Christmas Early
- 8 Surprisingly Helpful Christmas Items from the Dollar Store